• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Jolly Roger Restaurant

New posts
Jay and his wife live in Auburn and still come here often. His sweet sister Allison sells her and her momma's artwork at Big Mama's Hula Gallery.
 
The place had supposedly already sold once. I thought it was to be scheduled for demolition to make way for condo's. Mr. Jolly Roger himself is a member on this site though he hasn't posted that I know of in quite some time. They are good friends of mine. I'll send them an email and tell him to log on and maybe give us some insight if he can.

Of course BobbyJ may have some light as well. He might have more scoop. I'll check with him too.

Unfortunately the place has been empty so long, it may have fallen into disrepair.

I think we are due for a Jolly Roger Reunion. We had a little on last year at Shades on the Loop. Yes it was my birthday and NO it wasn't all pink that time!:funn:

Long live the Jolly Roger!​

RUFFJRT.jpg
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top