• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

June Grass

New posts
Okay, I have asked this before. I haven't heard, but must believe that this is not the same green stuff we encountered a few times back in the '90's. The stuff I refer to was green and smelled really awful after sitting on the beach. Does anyone know what that was?
 
Sueshore said:
Okay, I have asked this before. I haven't heard, but must believe that this is not the same green stuff we encountered a few times back in the '90's. The stuff I refer to was green and smelled really awful after sitting on the beach. Does anyone know what that was?

It was the same stuff my kids played WAR with. :funn:
 
jdarg said:
I was at the liquor store stocking up (it's ugly) and the booze rep that was hanging out said he was in PCB last week and "the green seaweed was jes turrible". He informed me that I would hate it.

He obviously doesn't know me.:lolabove: What a pansy.

:floor: You crack me up Jen-ay!!!!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top