• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Just a Funny

New posts
IMG_4425.JPG
 
Speaking of nakedness.....

A mother-in-law stopped by unexpectedly at a recently married couple’s house. She knocked on the door, then immediately walked in. She was shocked to see her daughter-in-law lying on the couch, totally naked.
“What are you doing?!” she asked.
“I’m waiting for Jeff to come home from work,” the daughter-in-law answered.
“But you’re naked!” the mother-in-law exclaimed.
“This is my love dress,” the daughter-in-law explained.
“Love dress? You’re naked!”
“Jeff loves when I wear this dress! It makes him happy and it makes me happy.”
On the way home, the mother-in-law thought about the love dress. When she got home she got undressed, showered, put on her best perfume and expectantly waited for her husband, lying provocatively on the couch.
Finally her husband came home. He walked in and saw her naked on the couch.
“What are you doing?” he asked.
“This is my love dress,” she replied.
“Needs ironing,” he said. “What’s for dinner?”
 
Donald Trump sits in a courtroom when three judges walk in a Mexican, a Muslim, and a woman................
 
Think about his logic for a moment ( sorry, I got a little vomit in my mouth): if he denigrates absolutely everybody in the country, he will never be able to get a non-biased judge or jury. All his cases will be thrown out. Bigotry as a business tool.
 
The butthurt is alive and well on this thread isn't it?
 
I feel bad about bringing politics to the Funny. When will I ever learn?
 
Colbert said it best, only a white man in a white robe with a white hood can fairly judge Trump.

Those are the only white collar people Trump appeals to.
 
Think about his logic for a moment ( sorry, I got a little vomit in my mouth): if he denigrates absolutely everybody in the country, he will never be able to get a non-biased judge or jury. All his cases will be thrown out. Bigotry as a business tool.

That's known as undiplomatic immunity.
 
What would be the ultimate enemy of Trump? I would say a disabled, Muslim, Mexican woman who is not poorly educated.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top