• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Just a Funny

New posts
Partier for life and proud of it!
 
Being independent and not following a particular political party like sheep works well for no Kool-Aide drinkers.

Let's see: against women's rights, check. against gun control, check, Hillary hater, check, science denier, check. incoherent debate logic, check. I'm still thinking you're a closet Republicant. It's OK. It's not homosexuality, or anything.
 
Let's see: against women's rights, check. against gun control, check, Hillary hater, check, science denier, check. incoherent debate logic, check. I'm still thinking you're a closet Republicant. It's OK. It's not homosexuality, or anything.
Let's see: for woman's AND baby's rights, check. There already is gun control that I support, check. Hillary is a charlatan, check. Science denier when politics is in play, check. Incoherent debate logic to leftists because of facts, check.
Independent clear thinking closet Libertarian. It's OK. I'm not homosexual or homophobic. :)
 
13620301_896377163839725_2146080664053714544_n.jpg
 
Holy freaking beee geee zus...how many Trump crap threads ya'll want? 4 isn't enough of the stupid BS?

This is for JOKES and while I grant you I do think Trump is a joke as is the rest of the BS being spewed about what a great president someone thinks he'll make, there are people who actually enjoy the JOKES posted to this thread but don't find the Trump crap funny or amusing.

Give it a f-ing rest!!
 
Holy freaking beee geee zus...how many Trump crap threads ya'll want? 4 isn't enough of the stupid BS?

This is for JOKES and while I grant you I do think Trump is a joke as is the rest of the BS being spewed about what a great president someone thinks he'll make, there are people who actually enjoy the JOKES posted to this thread but don't find the Trump crap funny or amusing.

Give it a f-ing rest!!
Don't you have another gossip thread to start? :lol:
 
Morris and his wife Esther went to the state fair every year, and every year Morris would say, 'Esther, I'd really like to ride in that helicopter.'

Esther always replied, 'I know Morris, but that helicopter ride is fifty dollars, and fifty dollars is fifty dollars'

One year Esther and Morris went to the fair, and Morris said, 'Esther, I'm 85 years old. If I don't ride that helicopter, I might never get another chance.'

To this, Esther replied, 'Morris that helicopter ride is fifty dollars, and fifty dollars is fifty dollars.'

The pilot overheard the couple and said, 'Folks I'll make you a deal. I'll take the both of you for a ride. If you can stay quiet for the entire ride and don't say a word I won't charge you a penny! But if you say one word it's fifty dollars.'

Morris and Esther agreed and up they went. The pilot did all kinds of fancy manoeuvres, but not a word was heard. He did his daredevil tricks over and over again, but still not a word.

When they landed, the pilot turned to Morris and said, 'By golly, I did everything I could to get you to yell out, but you didn't. I'm impressed!'

Morris replied, 'Well, to tell you the truth, I almost said something when Esther fell out, but you know, fifty dollars is fifty dollars!'
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top