• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Just a Funny

New posts
Beyoncé is a smart, talented, good-looking woman who has used her talent and her sex appeal to gain huge amounts of fame and fortune. Just like Elvis Presley, and a host of other performers. I'd say she is a great role model. I doubt she has to resort to sexual assault to get what she wants. Does an empowered woman bother you, Lars?
 
b98b821073cd0134d8e0005056a9545d.gif
 
I guess Lars sees Trump's groping behavior as an art form, a glorification of ideal male sexual behavior.
 
Trump would lose to a dead cat.
 
A lady in her mid twenties climbs the bus, slightly out of breath and with bright pink cheeks.

All the seats are full. She looks at the gentleman sitting closest to her, and says: "Are you not going to give your seat to a pregnant woman?"

Blushing, the man stands up. "Sorry, I had not noticed..."

As she sits, he looks at her. There are really no signs of a protruding tummy... He asks: "How long have you been pregnant?"

"Fifteen minutes. My legs are still shaking..."
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top