• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Just a Funny

New posts
41713014_2304255389602060_4975595822868594688_o.jpg
 
Grandma's Birth Control

A doctor who had been seeing an 80-year-old woman for most of her life finally retired. At her next check-up, the new young doctor told her to bring a list of all the medicines that had been prescribed for her.. Looking through these, his eyes grew wide as he realized Grandma had a prescription for birth control pills.

"Mrs. Smith, do you realize these are birth control pills?"

"Yes, they help me sleep at night."

"Mrs. Smith, I assure you - there is absolutely nothing in these that could possibly help you sleep!"

She reached out, patted the young doctor's knee and said, "Yes, dear, I know that. But every morning, I grind one up and mix it in the glass of orange juice that my 16-year-old granddaughter drinks. And believe me, it definitely helps me sleep at night"
 
46062506_2405308159495874_2245932501811855360_n.jpg


So I get home yesterday and my dog is laying on my deck covered in mud and has a rabbit in his mouth. He's not bloody, just dirty.
Now, my neighbors raise rabbits for 4H and have blue ribbon winners.
I instantly knew it was one of theirs.
So I get the rabbit away from my dog, I take it inside, wash all the dirt off and before my neighbors got home I took it over, put him back in the cage and went back home.
Not 30 minutes later I hear my neighbors screaming....
So I go out and say... What's wrong???? Play it up etc.....
They tell me their rabbit died three days ago and they buried it but now it's back in the cage.
I think their gonna move.
 
Went out a couple of weeks ago to a Halloween Party dressed as a chicken.
Met a cute girl dressed as an egg.
A lifelong question was answered.
It was the chicken.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top