• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Just a Funny

New posts
plant.jpg


Who is this guy?
 
What is amazing is his voice is as good as in the late sixties. I was aboard ship in the Philippines when a new kid from California came aboard with led zeppelin's first album. Babe I'm Gonna Leave You blew me away and is still my number one favorite song.
 
What is amazing is his voice is as good as in the late sixties. I was aboard ship in the Philippines when a new kid from California came aboard with led zeppelin's first album. Babe I'm Gonna Leave You blew me away and is still my number one favorite song.
Yeah, that song was so great.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top