• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Just a Funny

New posts
137241697_10218425932499440_1866585799195914595_n.jpg
 
According to an 1891 patent by New York businessman Seth Wheeler, the end of a toilet paper roll should be on the outside, or in the “over” position. (Advocates of the “under” position, take note: better flip that roll over when you get home.)

This 124-Year-Old Patent Reveals The Right Way To Use Toilet Paper | HuffPost

  • The Huffington Post identifies itself as an overtly liberal news and information site, which is consistent with the AllSides blind bias rating studies.
 
One thing I that I have noticed during the five weeks I have been down there...
With the Canadian border being closed there sure are a lot less slow cars driving around with their blinkers on all the time!
 
A priest a pastor and a rabbit went to give blood.
The nurse asked the rabbit “what blood type are you?
The rabbit responded “ I think I’m a type O.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top