• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Just a Funny

New posts
Continuing with the dumbness of that last joke : A guy enters a bar, and pulls out a cigarette and asks the next guy, "do you a have a light?" The next guy says, "No, but I have a medium and a heavy." (batta-boom!)
Some years ago I was in a restaurant, whose name I can’t recall, and ordered a small drink.
The waitress informed me they only had two sizes medium and large.
 
Some years ago I was in a restaurant, whose name I can’t recall, and ordered a small drink.
The waitress informed me they only had two sizes medium and large.

Yep, order a combo at Chick-fil-A and ask for a small, same response.
 
1699663740001.gif
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top