• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Just Found Out I Won!

New posts
nice job!
 
here is the article. I love my iTouch!!!! On the back it is inscribed "YouCare Contest Winner tobaccofreeflorida.com" isn't that so cool? I hate the pic in the article so block that out. :D i look horrible bleh. But thanks Donna!!!
 
here is the article. I love my iTouch!!!! On the back it is inscribed "YouCare Contest Winner tobaccofreeflorida.com" isn't that so cool? I hate the pic in the article so block that out. :D i look horrible bleh. But thanks Donna!!!

I don't see the link or article above. :confused:

I did see it in the NWF Daily News - CONGRATULATIONS! It's a terrific article and I think you look adorable in the photograph holding up your prize! Great job!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top