• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Just moved in!

New posts

lsucajuns

Beach Lover
Hello everyone! We just moved to the area about a month ago, and I heard this is the place to be.
We are from Baton Rouge, love to cook (cajun food mostly, but others as well), love a cold beer, and meeting and hanging with new and old friends.

Not sure what Heaven is like, but I sure hope it is alot like SoWal !!!!!

So where is the best place to hang out, and meet people around here?
 
I dunno. I'm not cool enough to hang out. Look for a PM...
:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:
 
:welcome: Whaddya mean, "Where's the best place to hang out?"... You just moved to the BEACH! :biggrin:;-)

But, lately, we've kinda been diggin' the Love Shack over on East Hewitt Road. Good food, good prices, good fun. And the Red Bar in Grayton's always a winner...

Welcome to Heaven!
 
We just returned to sowal after a 3-year hiatus, and we're from your neck of the woods - BR/NO/St. Tammany. Mr. Critter bleeds purple and gold and makes a mean chicken and andouille gumbo. We'll have to get together for food and LSU football (actually baseball's going pretty well now, too!)

There's a local LSU alumni chapter you might be interested in.
http://www.emeraldcoastbayoubengals.com/

:welcome:
 
LSU Fooball/Baseball champs??????

Good to know I will not be alone during Football season. Lori and I cook a mean gator Sauce Piquant (spl) as well as a few other dishes. Sounds like we have lots in common. Lets hook up some time drink a cold beer or glass of wine.
 
:welcome:Might have to get some good recipes from ya'll!!! Good to have you both!
 
:welcome:
 
Hello everyone! We just moved to the area about a month ago, and I heard this is the place to be.
We are from Baton Rouge, love to cook (cajun food mostly, but others as well), love a cold beer, and meeting and hanging with new and old friends.

Not sure what Heaven is like, but I sure hope it is alot like SoWal !!!!!

So where is the best place to hang out, and meet people around here?
The west end Thumb between 2 and 4......a.m. Bienvenidos!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top