• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Just Now

New posts
170719-seaside-pan-800-Pano.jpg
 
OK...so I forgot I took some drone shots last month when I was down. I noticed two tiny black objects in the top of one shot. Here's the original...unretouched
View attachment 66795
 
I zoomed in and found I caught some critters in flight! Always amazed at the resolution that DJI gets out of those tiny little cameras on their drones!

pelicans 2.jpg
pelicans.jpg
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top