• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Just Now

New posts
You know John R, I never thoughy of myself as an envious person. Until now that is. I envy you for having this view everyday at sunrise and sunset. How amazing that must be. Thank you for sharing, so the rest of us "peasants" can see how the rest of you live. These pictures made my day. Thank you.
 
bay2006-05-21.jpg
 
Wow that is a great shot with a lot of meaning for me...Mr. IBD and I got married 12 years ago today at Eden.....Love this shot...:wub: can I use it as my wallpaper????
John R said:
 
I saw some pretty sky through the pine trees here in Houston and it made me wonder what John R was seeing!!! Now, I know! Thanks!
 
John R- Love it!

The sunset yesterday was amazing. Perfect for a reception on the bay!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top