• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Just Now

New posts
Wow.
It doesn't get much better than that.
I love pelicans, and pelicans doing a sunset patrol is simply spectacular.
There really have been some beautiful sunsets recently. Nice moonrises, too.
 
WOW!!! :clap_1: Do not think I have ever seen one with those intense colors. What a gift? I am always amazed at the variety of beauty each day with a sunset or sunrise.
 
If we had a jaw dropping smiley I would use it here. Spectacular.:clap_1:

jawdrop.gif
 
That's beautiful!!:wub:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top