• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Just off the wire, Jumbo Mtg rate increase.

New posts
It seems that ALMOST every loan in sowal would be a Jumbo with the 500-600,000 price tags. This could get interesting if other banks follow suit.
 
I'll be at the pool today heavily medicated. :wave:
 
Holy cow! I just got in under the wire last week. That's quite a jump :yikes: I would have been joining you Mangy.

Can't you join me anyway and bring me a mojito? or two, or three? :wave:
 
I'm guessing that the multitude of $400-$450K condos on the market will be repriced to $399,999.95.

:scratch: What effect will that have on the condos that are now priced higher and lower?



.
 
I thought the cutoff for jumbo was $417,000?

Either way, I think there will be alot of fancy footwork to beat the "magic number". :roll:
 
Actually in the article it says the limit is 417k like Scooterbug said so the ceiling will be 521k with a 20% down payment. How many 525k condos just got moved to 520k, and on and on...
 
Last edited:
Actually in the article it says the limit is 417k like Scooterbug said so the ceiling will be 521k with a 20% down payment. How many 525k condos just got moved to 520k, and on and on...


20% Down Payment?? :floor:

How many people in the US know what a "Down Payment" is?? :confused:


.
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top