• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Just relocated from Italy

New posts
Hi, just moved here for good! both US and Italy citizen..any other Italians around? Anyone wants to learn Italian?
:lolabove: All the best!


I'm one! I'm one! Well, my father was from Italy so I'm first-generation. The family is from a little town called Barga, near Lucca in Tuscany. We visit our relatives and friends there about every other year. We have some sweet touches of Italy in our cottage on SoWal. We don't live at the cottage, but we visit often. Private message me and we can trade Italy stories. Parlo un po' Italiano (including some parolacce - for the non-Italian So-Wallers this means swear words - learned from my Nonna). I make home-made ravioli and befana every Christmas. Would love to meet you some day.
 
I'm one as well, only we are currently part-timers at the moment. First generation from the Abruzzo region, 20 minutes from Pescara which is why we love the ocean! 4 years to go until it's full-time. And, yes, I use 3 meats in my meatballs.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top