To the beach
Beach Comber
Wondering if anyone is familiar with these new townhouses in Santa Rosa Beach
Wondering if anyone is familiar with these new townhouses in Santa Rosa Beach
Those look pretty nice - how do numbers work out if someone wanted to buy one as an investment for long term rental?Hi there,
Please check out the website @
Kara Lake | Coastal Premier Properties
cpp30a.com
If you need further information, please reach out to the office at 850-660-1509.
I can put you in touch with my contact at Vacasa, excellent property management and we'll known in the area!Those look pretty nice - how do numbers work out if someone wanted to buy one as an investment for long term rental?
Is there a road going in from Publix on the backside to Veterans Rd? I've seen clearing back there recently.
Thank you but I am considering long term rental investments.I can put you in touch with my contact at Vacasa, excellent property management and we'll known in the area!
These are located directly north of land designated for industrial use. They are directly behind the new YOLO building.
There are no plans for a cut through road from Veterans Road to Publix.