• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Karaoke anyone?

New posts

Mermaid

picky
One of my renters sent me this e-mail:

"Do you know if there are any places to go karaoke nearby? I love to sing and sing a lot in church, festivals, weddings, etc. We don't particularly care for the bar scene too much, but I know if you want to go sing anywhere, it's pretty much going to be in a bar,"

Since I would just as soon shoot myself in the foot than sing in public, I need some suggestions!!!!

BTW, this woman has been absoltutely wonderful to work with. If her voice is as nice as her personality, it might be worth hitting the bar when she does. :clap_1:
 
Karaoke not in a bar...that's a toughie. Unless like she said, it's a church or something.
 
Kimmifunn said:
Karaoke not in a bar...that's a toughie. Unless like she said, it's a church or something.

No, I think she meant that although she's not crazy about bars, singing in a bar is okay. So do you have any leads for me?
 
DeBubba and Jo-Jo's in Panama City Beach is a hoot for karaoke, if they're still there. Had a blast there New Year's Eve a few years ago!
 
Karaoke @ SNAPPERHEADS Every Wednesday Night! :welcome:

Tonight is open mic night @ snapperheads
 
I sang Karaoke tonight! You name it...I sang it! Woooo Hoooo!
 
Thanks everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap_1: I'm telling my renter that she can warble to her heart's desire (and get a good burger, too).
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top