• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Kat Baking Key Lime Pies

New posts

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
:wave:

Hi Everyone...I'm baking Key Lime Pies for some really cool people on SoWal. This week I will be baking on Monday and Tuesday. Need a slice of "Life at the Beach"?

$25.00 per pie or $22.00 for 2 or more.
Makes 8 large pieces or 10 medium pieces.


Thanks so much ~ Kat
katattheeach@aol.com
or PM me here on SoWal

I will be out of town June 16 - June 21..will begin baking again early Tuesday morning the 22nd.
 
We got some while there a couple of weeks ago. They are delicious. Give kat a call!

Thank you so much....I really enjoyed getting to meet some of your family! I love making Key Lime Pies and then delivering them. I get to make new friends and see old ones.

:wave: Kat
 
:wave:

Hi Everyone...I'm baking Key Lime Pies for some really cool people on SoWal. This week I will be baking on Monday and Tuesday. Need a slice of "Life at the Beach"?

$25.00 per pie or $22.00 for 2 or more.
Makes 8 large pieces or 10 medium pieces.


Thanks so much ~ Kat
katattheeach@aol.com
or PM me here on SoWal

I will be out of town June 16 - June 21..will begin baking again early Tuesday morning the 22nd.



YUM!!!!! :drool:
 
For anyone who hasn't experienced Kat's key lime pie, let me assure you it's the best I've ever eaten-anywhere, hands down! I've had key lime pie at the best places in the keys and they don't hold a candle to Kat's pie. I'm on her calendar for July, my mouth is sooooo excited!
 
We have (er, had) one in our fridge at Beachcrest! Actually, it's now about a half of one. Yum! Get one, you won't be sorry! Yeah, Kat! Good stuff!
 
Yummm

Thank you so much....I really enjoyed getting to meet some of your family! I love making Key Lime Pies and then delivering them. I get to make new friends and see old ones.

:wave: Kat

It was lovely to meet you too! The pies were incredible. I don't have the words to describe how WONDERFUL they are. Wish we had one now!!!!Thank you again for making them available to us!:clap:
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top