• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Kathydwells Birthday Weekend = FUNN!!

New posts

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Happy Birthday Darlene! Hope you have a great party weekend! Do us proud :biggrin: !!!:drink: :drink2: :wub:

Of course Darlene's birthday wishes needed to be started on Friday, since her birthday is worthy of an entire weekend celebration. Monday is not really Labor Day- is it Recover and Rehydrate Day.


 
Happy Birthday!!



stripperbday4dx.jpg
 
Wow a three day Bday! You deserve it dah-ling.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLENE.
 
Happy Birthday weekend Kathy!!!!!!! Do us proud...well...I know you will!!!!
p204-adult-birthday-party-invitations.jpg
 
Happy Birthday, Darlene!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1:
 
Thank you all very much. Yes, I must say it has always been nice to have that 3 day weekend birthday when it rolls around on a weekend. I have a good one planned. Poker/Beer tonight. Alabama football/Beer tomorrow night...recovery Sunday and Monday. I think I am gonna need 2 days.

Anyway, thank you Jenay for the thread. Thank you all for your birthday wishes, I will do you all proud.

Now, Riv-O, that is about the HOTTEST dude I have ever seen. I would really like for you to mail him on down to me for my birthday, I think I might could make him dance for me!!! :biggrin:

I :wub: you all very much. And I hope you all have a wonderful Labor Day weekend. Stay safe!!!!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top