Teresa SoWal Guide Staff member Apr 18, 2007 #1 :clap_1: you're a rock star!!! and a posting princess!!! love every single one of your posts . Last edited: Apr 18, 2007
steele mama Beach Fanatic Apr 18, 2007 #2 :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1:
Sheila SoWal Insider Apr 18, 2007 #3 Congratulations sugar! ;-) You make me smile everyday. :clap_1: Keep 'em comin'!!!!
Jdarg SoWal Expert Apr 18, 2007 #5 If I had known you were going to do something so important today, I would have congratulated you on the phone. You should have told me that this was going to be such a huge day. :clap_1: I am considering having a margarita in your honor.;-)
If I had known you were going to do something so important today, I would have congratulated you on the phone. You should have told me that this was going to be such a huge day. :clap_1: I am considering having a margarita in your honor.;-)
dbuck Beach Fanatic Apr 18, 2007 #6 :clap_1: Love your posts, keep 'em coming. In your honor . . . . . ROLL TIDE!
seagrovelover little sugar Apr 18, 2007 #8 Holy Crap darlene.....I'm gone for a week and you hit eight grand!!!!!! you are the bomb darling :clap_1:
Holy Crap darlene.....I'm gone for a week and you hit eight grand!!!!!! you are the bomb darling :clap_1:
DD SoWal Expert Apr 18, 2007 #9 Yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You rock, Darlene!!!:clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1:
Mango SoWal Insider Apr 18, 2007 #10 Lookey here, now we both have even numbers. :clap_1: :funn: Keep em coming gullfiend.