• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kathydwells does 8K!!!

New posts
I'm glad you're all safe and I'm even more glad that you've made the conscious decision not to let this awful thing make you paranoid or hateful. It shows amazing strength of character not to let an incident like this color your view of the world. I have nothing but admiration for the way you've handled this, Darlene! What a gull. :clap_1:

Now would it be very spiteful of me to hope that the *(&)*!/ thief sprained his back carrying away your cookie jar of coins??

On to the good stuff. 8,000+ posts and I could gobble up 8,000 more! You are a sweetie pie and I :wub: you!
 
Oh my goodness! I'm so glad he didn't walk in on them and that everything is ok. How scary for you all. I love how your son handled it, you have a good one there.

On a happy note, congrats on the posting milestone. I always look forward to your posts and your funnies. :wub: I used to laugh at you and LL back when I lurked. You make this board alot of funn.
 
Bless your son's heart. I am so glad that Jesse had the maturity to go next door when he saw the broken glass, because the person could have still been inside. I probably would have barged on in. I know what you mean about feeling violated, we left our garage door open one night and someone got into the cars and took CDs, change, not much really but I still felt strange knowing while we were sleeping someone was in the garage going thru our stuff. I'm glad nothing else was taken or damaged.
 
Thank you all so much for your concern. We are all fine. We have a new door, which replaced the new one that we bought in JULY. SJ, you are so kind to offer me to stay at your house. Thankfully, that money was not my life savings and I have enough $$ to make it to the beach. ;-) :wub: Which, by the way will be greatly needed by the time it gets here.

Again, thank you all for being "there", it sure does help!!!!!
 
:( ...first thing I thought of was J and the dogs. I am so relieved they are okay. J is a smart boy and did just the right thing...I know you are proud of him. The video documentation is such a good idea...and one we have never done. I hope today is a much better day for y'all.

When Jes called me after I knew he was ok, the next thing I asked were "are the dogs ok?". I could tell when I got home, they were still pretty freaked out. But they settled down after we all did. I am going to make it a good day today!!!! I think I might drink a bottle of wine, or a case of beer or something. J/K...I think I will save that for the weekend!!!!
 
John Parker Wilson says way to go on the 8,000 posts!
LHSOPRWYFSXYMNP.20070326154141.jpg
 
Thank you all so much for your concern. We are all fine. We have a new door, which replaced the new one that we bought in JULY. SJ, you are so kind to offer me to stay at your house. Thankfully, that money was not my life savings and I have enough $$ to make it to the beach. ;-) :wub: Which, by the way will be greatly needed by the time it gets here.

Again, thank you all for being "there", it sure does help!!!!!

that was just your drinking money any way :funn: you will win it back at poker during the weekend i'm sure :funn:
 
that was just your drinking money any way :funn: you will win it back at poker during the weekend i'm sure :funn:

Girl, you know me to well. ;-)
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top