• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Katie Blue here

New posts
aWW SHUCKS....wish I was a lurker/poster back then.. Sounds like ya'll have had a ball. I wanna play...bike paths etc.....but dammit....I got a farm!!!!!
 
:wave::wave: :wave: HI KB!!!! Long time!I've missed you! Do you ever get down to SoWal anymore? I am moving there this weekend, for GOOD! Hope to see you there!
 
Hey Pgurney-- "Lucy" the border collie is doing great, thanks for asking. (pgurney rescued some pups and one of them went to our friends home.) She was a bit of a handful for a while but that's a BC for you. Johnrudy: Bailey, (our little low-rent BC wanna-be) is doing great. They truly don't get cuter or sweeter than she turned out.
 
Hey Pgurney-- "Lucy" the border collie is doing great, thanks for asking. (pgurney rescued some pups and one of them went to our friends home.) She was a bit of a handful for a while but that's a BC for you. Johnrudy: Bailey, (our little low-rent BC wanna-be) is doing great. They truly don't get cuter or sweeter than she turned out.
Aw, great to hear! Our wannabe BC, Rudy, is getting very gray. Grey eyebrows, etc. But still runs and tries to heard us everyday!
 
Would love to Mermaid! I'm in :wub: with all the new paths they've added over at Watercolor in the past year or so. At first I wasn't so sure--they seemed a bit sterile at first, and maybe they were a bit, but now we realize what an incredibly unique place that is, with all it's varying natural resources. (and for now you can still find "solitude" on those gazebos in the water overlooking the dunes...that probably won't be the case in a few years, so we soak it in.)

we'll be there Mem Day weekend, in case you'll be around. oh, and how's your daughter doing...did she end up getting into design after all?
Hi Katie--given today's cold and rainy weather, I wouldn't mind being in SoWal for Memorial Day but there's a little thing called the Indianapolis 500 going on that same weekend. We do Race like Kentucky does Derby. Not to be missed! It really is lots of funn.

Yes, Philippa is majoring in Fine Arts, at Purdue, one on the nation's finest engineering schools. It still cracks me up that she's going there but she loves it and is drawing beautifully, and better yet, selling her stuff! (not that any of it goes on tuition relief for us ;-):lol:)

We will catch you another time, I'm sure. :wub:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top