• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Katrina Disaster Relief Effort

New posts
kathydwells said:
Katrina Memorial Site. Music by: Coldplay.

This really touched me!



I have goosebumps, I have tears and I have hope. Thank you KD....I have passed this on to my children and friends (including my college soph son who gave money to the Red Cross right after this happened). You have made my week.
 
Smiling Joe,

Could you please send me an email address, for Jennifer Dodge.

Thanks:D
 
We have a current list of needs and requirement in the areas that have been affected by Katrina and Rita. For complete info on donating, etc., please contact:

islandmist4all@hotmail.com

tsanders63@hotmail.com

We have trucks moving from Pensacola to these areas on a scheduled basis. We also have volunteers who can drive where needed with notifications of items, qty. etc. Ty so much. :biggrin: If you would like to ship a donation, (NO CASH, CHECKS, ETC) we have ship to sites in the Pensacola area as well. :clap_1:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top