• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Kayak Service (Rivet Gun) Needed

New posts

skippertoo

Beach Fanatic
To any of the Kayak rental services on 30A:

Can you install handles for me on the side of my Ocean Kayak Malibu II ?? (would need to but the handles too). The older boats like mine do not have handles on the side like the new ones do and I would like to have them if you can do it. A rivet gun is needed per the Ocean Kayak website. I will be down this coming weekend and would like to get it done if possible.

Thanks !
Skip
 
Sure, we can do it. I sold our last handles out of inventory the other day. Although I can't get any Ocean Kayak handles in by this weekend, I could show you how to do it yourself. It's real easy, if you have the right tool. An inexpensive pop-rivet gun is only about $15 at your local hardware store.

Call or stop by.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top