• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Keeping Grocery Bills down...article. Help please!

New posts
Target's Archer Farms private label has been consistently good- you can pronounce everything in the ingredients list and the price is reasonable for a premium product. I just wish they'd bring back the olive oil potato chips. They are missed.
 
beans and rice! delicious!!!
leftover meals are great!!

Aleo - I think menu planning is key. I am trying to get back into that habit. used to do it every week and would be able to have a good grocery list, stick to it, and then stick to the menu for the week. having a whacky schedule with a kid makes the menu planning harder to do. but surely it can be done. My mom always checks the paper for sales on meats, etc. using coupons can get out of hand so I never do, but maybe I should look into using them more.
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top