• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Keg beer anywhere?

New posts

Clearwater FL

Beach Comber
We'll be up at Seagrove this Saturday. We have 18 people in 1 house and we're looking for a place to purchase a Keg. I called Emerald Coast Wine and Spirits and they claim I have to drive to Destin or PCB to get one. Anyone know of a place closer to Seagrove?
 
Did you check the Tom Thumb in Seagrove? It's been awhile since I bought a keg but I thought they were available in convenience stores. :idontno:

:welcome: :clap_1: Not too many west-central Florida folks on this board!!
 
I don't know where you can buy one...but if I were going to be down there this weekend, I would help you float it. :lol:
 
:oops: Sorry....:welcome: !!!!!
 
Hit the Bruno's liquor store in Destin. Across from the outlets. That's where we got ours.
 
Clearwater FL said:
We'll be up at Seagrove this Saturday. We have 18 people in 1 house and we're looking for a place to purchase a Keg. I called Emerald Coast Wine and Spirits and they claim I have to drive to Destin or PCB to get one. Anyone know of a place closer to Seagrove?

Try the Winn Dixie at on 98 just past Lake Powell. We have gotten kegs there before. Also if you can't get one there, try Charlie Lahan's it's on Front Beach Road in PCB. It's not that far from Seagrove. It's before you get to all the new high rise condos on Front Beach.
 
yes and after you leave charlie lahans carosel then drive about 1/4 mile east and get the best doughnuts this side of the mason dixon line.....of course this is my opinion...:biggrin:
gotothebeachmom said:
Try the Winn Dixie at on 98 just past Lake Powell. We have gotten kegs there before. Also if you can't get one there, try Charlie Lanhan's it's on Front Beach Road in PCB. It's not that far from Seagrove. It's before you get to all the new high rise condos on Front Beach.
 
No dice at Tom Thumb. I'll either bring one from Clearwater or head to Destin or PCB. Thanks for all the info. Do you know if I can get an ice tub at Bruno's or Lahan's?
 
Clearwater FL said:
No dice at Tom Thumb. I'll either bring one from Clearwater or head to Destin or PCB. Thanks for all the info. Do you know if I can get an ice tub at Bruno's or Lahan's?

We got on at the Dollar General Store on 98, in PCB. (Good Lord! I make my family sound like we are all lushes! :floor:)
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top