• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Keg Rentals?

New posts

seasidebride

Beach Comber
I will be vacationing in SoWal this spring and I'm looking to rent a keg for the week-can someone let me know where I can rent one?
Thanks!
 
rent a keg? What does that mean. Surely, you aren't talking about a keg of beer, but I cannot think of what you really mean.
 
Publix will order one for you as well.

If you're using a local restaurant or caterer you may want to ask them as well.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top