• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Kid friendly dentist

New posts
I think there is another thread about dentists and people were saying Ruder is very gentle.

I'll see if I can find it.
 
My kids love Dr. Erin Sutton in Fort Walton. She's amazing. They've had extensive work done (ages 3 and 5) and have never freaked out or had any complications. Soooo glad I found her when I did.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top