• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Kids - swimming

New posts

wintersbk

Beach Fanatic
I was wondering if there is a public pool for swimming in the Seagrove area. We are staying at Seagrove Dunes in a couple of weeks and the kids are like little water-bugs.

Also, we have noticed a water park in PCB & one in Destin. Does anyone prefer one over the other?
 
Freeport's public pool is going to open soon. Wow, a real town, sort of. South Walton does not have a public pool, except for the lakes.
 
wintersbk said:
I was wondering if there is a public pool for swimming in the Seagrove area. We are staying at Seagrove Dunes in a couple of weeks and the kids are like little water-bugs.

Also, we have noticed a water park in PCB & one in Destin. Does anyone prefer one over the other?

This begs the question, why not just rent a place with a pool? Does the Santa Rosa Beach Club offer day or weekly passes to use the pool? Speaking of SRB Club, has anyone been to their restaurant lately? I haven't been in over five years, but it used to be pretty decent. I never hear anyone mention it anymore. Back in the day, it was one of the few places to eat along 30-A.
 
JB said:
This begs the question, why not just rent a place with a pool? Does the Santa Rosa Beach Club offer day or weekly passes to use the pool? Speaking of SRB Club, has anyone been to their restaurant lately? I haven't been in over five years, but it used to be pretty decent. I never hear anyone mention it anymore. Back in the day, it was one of the few places to eat along 30-A.

Check the restaurant thread.
 
JB said:
This begs the question, why not just rent a place with a pool? Does the Santa Rosa Beach Club offer day or weekly passes to use the pool? Speaking of SRB Club, has anyone been to their restaurant lately? I haven't been in over five years, but it used to be pretty decent. I never hear anyone mention it anymore. Back in the day, it was one of the few places to eat along 30-A.


Slight oversight on our part. Anyway now we're booked without a pool and I am looking for alternatives. Thanks to all who replied! This board is a great source for information on your community. :biggrin:
 
wintersbk said:
I was wondering if there is a public pool for swimming in the Seagrove area. We are staying at Seagrove Dunes in a couple of weeks and the kids are like little water-bugs.

Also, we have noticed a water park in PCB & one in Destin. Does anyone prefer one over the other?




Maybe they will surprise you and really love the gulf water to swim and play!!! our kids just love it (all diff ages) :clap_1:
 
The last time we were in the area we had lunch at the Bait House in Watercolor. We took a walk on the bridge over the lake and saw a 3 or 4 foot snake in the water. Could it have been a water moccasin? I ask because of the suggestion about swimming in the lake.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top