• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Kitchen Nightmares

New posts

Matt J

SWGB
Just started watching the show and so far my favorite episode has been tonights French Chef. I'm only 20 minutes in and this guy is every French Chef stereotype I've ever seen.
 
I can't get started about Gordon Ramsay..I've got a Seinfeldian man-crush on the guy. :wub:
 
I want to love Kitchen Nightmares US, but I just can't because Fox edits into into such a predictable formula every episode. Kitchen Nightmares UK seems to mix it up better.

But all of it is just filler until another season (hopefully) of The F-Word shows up over here.
 
I want to love Kitchen Nightmares US, but I just can't because Fox edits into into such a predictable formula every episode. Kitchen Nightmares UK seems to mix it up better.

But all of it is just filler until another season (hopefully) of The F-Word shows up over here.
Most assuredly..F-word is the best. The final episode with the pork loin/belly..I was nearly overcome. I have given up the US KN.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top