• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

kitchen table w/ leaves & chairs

New posts

sneakin sally

Beach Comber
Kitchen table to whomever makes the best offer by Friday night at 8pm. Do not make an offer please unless you are able to pick the table up on Saturday. I will not be offended by any offer, I promise... I just want to get rid of it, so I don't have to move it.

A little bit about the set:

From the 80's, so the style is a little dated, but nothing a nice tablecloth won't conceal. Definitely showing signs of age with a few stains and scratches. The chairs have been recovered in a purple chenille fabric. Includes 4 regular chairs, and one with arms. There were originally 2 arm chairs, but one is missing from the set. The table is shown without the leaves, but it does come with 2 leaves, so it will accomodate quite a nice large group of diners.

Please make your offers publicly in a reply to this post, so I don't have to keep checking for private messages, and also so others who are interested can see. Please someone take this off my hands! If the best offer I receive is a dozen homemade cookies, I will not turn it down.

Thanks so much everyone!
IMG_0624.jpg

IMG_0625.jpg

IMG_0623.jpg
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top