• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Kitchenique class this Sat March 6: Boeuf Bourguignon

New posts

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
I'm ready for spring but I'm still enjoying hearty winter stews, soups and such... this class looks perfectly divine...

Saturday March 6, 11am-1pm
Boeuf Bourguignon


1576-536.jpg

"Join me as we "demystify" a traditional French Country stew and you'll be amazed at how simple and fabulously delicious this dish is!"Vicki McCain, Kitchenique Cooking School Director

call and reserve a spot now. vicki's classes are always fun and delicious. you get to watch, learn, eat, visit with friends and have a glass of wine or four.
$28

​
see Kitchenique for schedule of classes
 
Last edited:
One of my favorite dishes to make and eat! Sounds like so much funn!!
 
I've made it the low and slow way on the stove and in the crockpot. If I have the time, I prefer the stove top method, but the crockpot is much less fuss. It's a great dish either way though and one that will stand the test of many dinner parties for years.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top