• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Kitchenique + Table Five!!!

New posts

DuneAHH

Beach Fanatic
FABULOUS!! A friend and I just had our first experience attending a Kitchenique cooking class.:clap: :clap:

Chef Phillip McDonald of TABLE FIVE was the featured chef. I have eaten at some mighty fine restaurants all over the world and have never before tasted food that could be described as BRIGHT :wub: tasting!! The whole evening was FUNN, a great learning experience, met neat people, and the FOOD...OMG...I want those tastes in my mouth again & again!!! We can hardly wait for Chef Phillip's next class at Kitchenique on June 7. For those of you who remember Nena's Restaurant...Nena is back & working at Kitchenique & she is teaching the June 14 class.

I have family visiting from Dallas in June and we're treating ourselves to Chef Phillip's Table Five experience. WOOHOO!!
 
Sounds wonderful!!!:biggrin:
 
It was DIVINE. I wholeheartedly recommend it. Chef Phil said he thinks he'll be demonstrating a Lamb recipe on June 7.
I'm looking forward to it since I've always been too "intimidated" to cook lamb for fear it will turn out BAAAAAAd!
 
It was DIVINE. I wholeheartedly recommend it. Chef Phil said he thinks he'll be demonstrating a Lamb recipe on June 7.
I'm looking forward to it since I've always been too "intimidated" to cook lamb for fear it will turn out BAAAAAAd!

:lol:
I don't do lamb either..
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top