• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Knitting Classes?

New posts
You may have to wait for my instructional DVD. :lolabove: Actually, Michael's in Destin is starting a knitting class. You may find out about it on their website or give them a call. I am spread a little thin right now.
 
Thanks SJ. I don't want to wait for the DVD so I will have to check out the classes in Destin. I was hoping for something along 30A though.
 
Call Seagrover the next time you are in town. I think she is teaching everybody in her neighborhood how to knit. She is churning out scarves left and right.
 
There's knitting classes at Michael's in Destin and at Unwind in downtown FWB.

I've heard there's a knitting group starting up on... Thrusday nights? In Starbucks at Watercolor (or maybe Grayton?). It's not classes, but maybe some people there would be willing to teach.

You can also check out www.knittinghelp.com for free instructional videos. I've been trying to teach myself for two years with no luck! I even had a professional knitting friend show me what I was doing wrong and I still can't get it straight. I may just stick to sewing.
 
There's knitting classes at Michael's in Destin and at Unwind in downtown FWB.

I've heard there's a knitting group starting up on... Thrusday nights? In Starbucks at Watercolor (or maybe Grayton?). It's not classes, but maybe some people there would be willing to teach.


A Starbucks knitting night would be grayt!!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top