• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Kratos XQ-58 Valkyrie

New posts

Will B

Moderator
Keep your eyes turned to the skies. This ought to be cool to see transitioning the area as it goes in and out of Eglin. Should be easy to spot. It's 30 feet long and will be flying with a "parent" F-22 or F-35 aircraft.

 
Keep your eyes turned to the skies. This ought to be cool to see transitioning the area as it goes in and out of Eglin. Should be easy to spot. It's 30 feet long and will be flying with a "parent" F-22 or F-35 aircraft.

This is probably information overload. I'm much more interested in the Minions movies. That is the kind of gibberish I can get into...We got Robo-dogs at Tyndal and these things filling the skies all around here. Am I supposed to feel more safe?
 
It's taken me years to adjust my eyes to look ahead of the sound to spot them and even then they are usually high enough to be dots. Based on where they take off and land it's probably a long shot to see one even then.
 
It's taken me years to adjust my eyes to look ahead of the sound to spot them and even then they are usually high enough to be dots. Based on where they take off and land it's probably a long shot to see one even then.
Probably, but I have seen things as small as cruise missiles coming from the gulf on the way to the test range surrounded by chase planes. This is way bigger...about half the size of a F-22. Given their mission I would assume they would always be in a wingman position to the parent aircraft.

Our house is right in the path of the planes coming back from the gulf. Hopefully, I'll get lucky and will see one. I'll be sure to snag a pic!
 
This is probably information overload. I'm much more interested in the Minions movies. That is the kind of gibberish I can get into...We got Robo-dogs at Tyndal and these things filling the skies all around here. Am I supposed to feel more safe?
Yes, you are very safe. Bigly safe like no one has ever seen before.

1668425676188.jpeg


 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top