• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

@Kurt & SJ

New posts
Well, it's a great photo and amazing effects wherever it comes from. I'm just glad I can finally watch a sunset directly without worry about whether I'll go blind from looking right into the sun. Nice as it is, it makes me want to go back and see the real thing as soon as possible...
 
Robert said:
SJ, I hate to tell you this. I told you wrong. That photo is from ladybug8876's gallery. Good Job ladybug! Sorry SJ.

And once again, I stand corrected for the correction for the correction.

:lol: I told you I did not recognize it, but it is a good photo.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top