• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Kurt, Still looking for writer's shack

New posts

alabamaauthor

Beach Comber
:wub: Hi Kurt,
I posted a page from one of my novels and still no bite. Any other suggestions or do you know of something? I need something before April 10. My cousin owns Another Broken Egg in Grayton Beach, for good or bad. That is a reference, again for good or bad.
Thank you,
Alabama
 
Wish I could help you out but our places are short-term rentals only. But I think Another Broken Egg Cafe in Grayton Beach is great, so you have wonderful references! And I also liked the page of your novel that you posted -- it's the kind of book I would want to read for sure.
 
alabamaauthor said:
:wub: Hi Kurt,
I posted a page from one of my novels and still no bite. Any other suggestions or do you know of something? I need something before April 10. My cousin owns Another Broken Egg in Grayton Beach, for good or bad. That is a reference, again for good or bad.
Thank you,
Alabama
There are very few long-term rentals in this area, and quite a few searching for one. Did you check the one I mentioned a when you first asked? I think it is still available, but I know several people were interested in it.
 
No, I am still looking. I did not have the information on the house mentioned by Smiling Joe, do you have the contact info? If so did you look at the house?
Thanks-Alabama
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top