• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Kurt....

New posts

DD

SoWal Expert
So who is building that house on the homepage?? I took a photo of it last summer when I was there. Is it somebody famous? Far out, man. ;-)
 
destindreamin said:
So who is building that house on the homepage?? I took a photo of it last summer when I was there. Is it somebody famous? Far out, man. ;-)

Search for threads (there are several) on Charlie Hilton or Concrete home in Seagrove. There should be more than ample info there. You may also search under some incorrect owner's names like Michael Jordan, Tiger Woods, Nicole Richie -- Well, maybe not Nicole. :floor:
 
Smiling JOe said:
Search for threads (there are several) on Charlie Hilton or Concrete home in Seagrove. There should be more than ample info there. You may also search under some incorrect owner's names like Michael Jordan, Tiger Woods, Nicole Richie -- Well, maybe not Nicole. :floor:

Thanks, I figured y'all had already discussed it before I joined, but couldn't figure out what keywords to use-- :confused:
 
SJ--Quite informative! Thanks!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top