• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

La Botana Schedule of Events

New posts

La Botana

Beach Lover
LaBotanaEventScheduleAug29.jpg
 
Adoro La Botana

I finally made it to La Botana, and I am a huge fan now. It was my birthday so I took advantage of the complimentary bottle of bubbly they promised.

The environment is contemporary yet cozy. The staff was welcoming and attentive, and the owners were gracious and friendly.

I will be back as often as possible to enjoy all they are offering in the above posting.

Looking for baby sitters now! Anyone?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top