• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Labor Day?

New posts

Will B

Moderator
Hi gang!

Typically, the Mrs and I are off season visitors, but I'm trying to bring down a group sometime in the summer. How crazy is it over Labor Day weekend? I know it's the last holiday before school really gets cranked up, but with the school year changes here in ATL, I don't know how it has affected the crowds during that time.

Thanks!
 
It's kind of blinding, because it's the last chance for everyone to wear white.
 
Depends on the weather, rain=slow weeks of leading up to it with Chamber of Commerce weather reports and it's right up there with July 4th, Memorial Day, etc.
 
We have been in SoWal every Labor Day weekend for 15 years. It's calm compared to spring break and June-July. Weather? Only God knows.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top