• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Lake Place Restaurant Fire

New posts
Re: Lake Place Fire

How SAD! My roommate works there and is devestated...From what I understand, it was electrical. Someone reported smelling smoke around 2:30 am...

The restaurant was also to be closed for the next eleven days for repairs...Looks like eleven days will not be enough.
 
Last edited:
Re: Lake Place Fire

That is very sad - what a great place it was.


Curtis -I've seen your sign for your building lot on 30-A. I assume you are building a gallery. When will it be open?
 
Re: Lake Place Fire

Kurt-

Hey, I should be finishing up with the last of the permitting,etc. in the next couple of weeks and hope to get started at that point. Completion date will of course depend on how the construction end of things go. I'm excited about having the oppurtunity to open an art gallery here. I have met some really nice people along the way so far.

Thanks,

Curtis
 
Re: Lake Place Fire

WTF?
Lake Place receives high marks on the food and service. I cannot believe that it burned. When I first saw that photo, I knew it was a joke. Unfortunately, it is very real.
 
Re: Lake Place Fire

What lake is lake place on?
 
Re: Lake Place Fire

Oyster Lake, I believe.
 
Re: Lake Place Fire

Unbelieable..how sad. Last year we lost Nick's and now the Lake Place.
 
Re: Lake Place Fire

And the Wheel House...
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top