• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Landscaping Company Feedback

New posts

GoodWitch58

Beach Fanatic
I am looking for information on landscaping/maintenance companies for a community of over 100 units.

Anyone have good experience/recommendations or not so good....

appreciate all feedback
 
I am looking for information on landscaping/maintenance companies for a community of over 100 units.

Anyone have good experience/recommendations or not so good....

appreciate all feedback


we have used eastern supply at our home for 10 years. they also maintain our community at grove by the sea in seagrove. they are top-notch, and wonderful to work with! :D
 
yes, I manage a landscape maintenance company more than capable to service a community of that size. Please give me a call 850-527-0038 or bmiller@evergreenfl.com I would be more than happy to provide you with a proposal.
Thanks.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top