• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Laptop keeps dying!!!!

New posts
my vaio was doing something similar - it was a bad battery . replace battery and voila - back in business
 
Go Mac! Just say no to all else. Big bucks, no problems! You choose! My Toshiba is about to be used as a clay pigeon! Brand new computer (2nd one). I returned the first one and this next one I waited too long. I am going into Best Buy and throwing it in the air then I am going to jump up and down on it! :biggrin:
 
We will fix it.

Just send it to Tallahassee.


Do you mind if we amend it?
 
go mac...after all the virus software:banging: and considering just about any pc will die within 2 years...they cost the same. I went through 3 pcs in one year:bang:...tossed them all:breakcomp:...got a mac and haven't had a problem since.
 
Back in the dark ages, you could buy a Compaq and it would run forever. Built like the proverbial Mack truck.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top