• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Larder, R.I.P.

New posts
Alright you two stalkers, it was news to me and the punz, and I didn't see it on here...so when did they close? And who is Bama's new coach:idontno:
 
Last edited:
It was posted on this board under a thread about the next meeting of SWELL, which was to be held at Larder last month, but before the gathering, they announced closure and SWELL moved its meeting to Pizza by the Sea. This town is really small. You need to keep up with the happs, brother. ;-)

I don't know if anyone ever ate at Larder. Raise your hand (:wave:)if you ate there once, and raise your hand twice (:wave::wave:) if you ate there more than once.
 
It was posted on this board under a thread about the next meeting of SWELL, which was to be held at Larder last month, but before the gathering, they announced closure and SWELL moved its meeting to Pizza by the Sea. This town is really small. You need to keep up with the happs, brother. ;-)

I don't know if anyone ever ate at Larder. Raise your hand (:wave:)if you ate there once, and raise your hand twice (:wave::wave:) if you ate there more than once.

:wave: For cheese plates, and half a :wave: for meat bought to cook at home. I hope somebody new and improved hits the space:D
 
Too bad it's closed. But they had an "attitude" that never made me feel welcome with the implication that I am clueless regarding cuisine, despite the fact that I am well known for being a foodie, as well as owning a multi-million dollar property nearby.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top