• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Large Shark Caught

New posts
I fish for shark somtimes,and I have done it from shore but not in a long time. Heres two that a buddy and I caught last summer out side the destin pass. But I have never caught or killed a shark with out eating and let me tell you these guys were good...:biggrin:
sharks.jpg
 
With a name like Bear, I would have thought that your sharks would be LARGER than that. :funn: This is the "LARGE" Shark thread.:floor: I guess I've been watching too much Discovery Channel.
 
Last edited:
To be honest we could not have landed anything bigger,or would have wanted to. And yes they were some good eaten.
 
Last edited:
Didn't they film part of the original JAWS in Navarre? I heard about this record catch Mako earlier today. That is one huge shark and even a 250 lb man would be an appetizer for a shark of that size. Did you read the part about the Mako was eating a Porpoise when they caught him? HUGE! :shark:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top