• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Last Minute Rental Needed

New posts

serenbe

Beach Comber
Last Minute Rental Needed 4/20-27 or 4/21-28

We were supposed to close on our new house in Forest Lakes - but alas it won't be ready by the 18th as promised! In laws from Maine are visiting and I am scrambling to find a rental. We are 4 adults (2 seniors) and a dog. Since this new house has taken virtually every nickel, I'm hoping for a deal. I have some "irons in the fire", but nothing has sparked yet.:roll:
Anyone have an opening?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Check out homeaway.com for "4Ever Hours". It's close to Forest Lakes, in the nice neighborhood of Old Florida Beach. 4 bedrooms. We have rented there for the past year and a half and just moved out. The house is unrented from April 18- May1, as far as I know. Good luck!
 
Check out homeaway.com for "4Ever Hours". It's close to Forest Lakes, in the nice neighborhood of Old Florida Beach. 4 bedrooms. We have rented there for the past year and a half and just moved out. The house is unrented from April 18- May1, as far as I know. Good luck!

I don't think it's pet friendly - I love that neighborhood. Thanks.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top