• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Last Minute Rental

New posts

janalea

Beach Comber
For those of you who own rental properties, when exactly is it considered a "last minute rental"? Does anyone out there accept last minute offers for their properties not rented?

We're trying to come to Seagrove sometime in May, just don't exactly know when. Any info?
 
Well I hope so, cause I'm afraid that's how we're going to have to do it. I guess I was just kind of wondering if making an offer would offend anyone. thanks
 
We're not offended by last-minute rental requests. We had request on Easter weekend and they arrived that Tuesday. I'm not gonna discount too much (you have to weigh the potential of damage costs versus rental income), but I'd consider offers. If the offer is too low, we'd rather use it for ourselves.
 
Thank you all for replying to my message. I understand about an offer being too low to cover any damages...that makes sense. We just got back from Seagrove about 2 weeks ago and we just LOVE it so much that we're trying to squeeze in another short trip. We just can't get enough!!! I just wish I had some dates, but I'm assuming it will be toward the last two weeks of May.

Thank you all again for being so nice!
Jana:D
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top