• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Last Minute Rental

New posts

janalea

Beach Comber
My family and I are heading to Seagrove today and we're looking for a great deal. If anyone out there is not booked up for the next 3 nights, we'd love to hear about your place. We'll be on the road, so if you need a tenant for around $100 a night, please call me at 615-429-6481.
Jana
 
Good question. I must say that takes alot of faith to drive down on this busy weekend without a place to stay!!!
 
Well I just now read all the comments to my post of 5-25. Just want you all to know that I indeed found a last minute rental on Memorial Day weekend for $100/night. I want to thank all of you who called me with your vacant rentals.....I really appreciate it! We had a fabulous time for not a lot of money. WE LOVE SOWAL!!!

Jana the Seagrove Lover:D
 
Well I just now read all the comments to my post of 5-25. Just want you all to know that I indeed found a last minute rental on Memorial Day weekend for $100/night. I want to thank all of you who called me with your vacant rentals.....I really appreciate it! We had a fabulous time for not a lot of money. WE LOVE SOWAL!!!

Jana the Seagrove Lover:D
:clap::clap::clap:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top