• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

late night eats for this Sunday

New posts

Duchess

Beach Lover
Our friends won't be arriving in Blue Mountain Beach until about 9 or 9:30 pm
on Sunday. I don't have my menu book in front of me...what's the best
chance for a late bite out in SoWal? Was thinking Red Bar, Stinky's, etc.,
but don't know the closing times. Would appreciate any input as to when
places' kitchens AND bars close, if anyone knows that. Thanks for all info!
 
Last edited:
I think Blue Orleans stays open pretty late. I bet Gator would feed and water your friends (I don't know if open Sunday though).:lol:
 
I think Stinky's serves late. They might even have music this weekend.
 
Typically, Red Bar is open until 10pm on Sundays. (That means have your order in by 10pm. ) I'm not sure if they will change that for the Labor Day Weekend.
 
Typically, Red Bar is open until 10pm on Sundays. (That means have your order in by 10pm. ) I'm not sure if they will change that for the Labor Day Weekend.
If there is still a wait that late (and yes, on busy weekends the wait can run that late), your order doesn't have to be in by 10.
 
I just checked the schedule and Red Bar will be open as usual this Sunday. Last Sunday night to see Dread Clampitt at the Red Bar until next year.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top